Nemiver release 0.6.3 now available

Hello,

The summer is over around here and some hackers are back to work. To celebrate that we thought we'd sacrifice a bug or two and update a couple of translations.

What is Nemiver?
================
Nemiver is a standalone graphical debugger that integrates well in the GNOME desktop environment. It currently features a backend which uses the GNU debugger gdb for debugging C/C++ programs.

Where to get it?
================
This release is available as a source package in tar.gz format
and can be downloaded from: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/nemiver/

The home page of the Nemiver project is at http://www.gnome.org/projects/nemiver/

What's Changed?
===============

Bug fixes
----------

    * various cleanups: move to new tooltip API, migrate from
      deprecated TreePath APIs. [Saleem Abdulrasool]
    * #553780 - Status notebook disapearing sometimes. [Dodji Seketeli]
    * #553780 - Compilation speedups and remove __gnu::cxx deprecated
      usage. [Benoit Dejean]

Translations

    * [th] Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
    * [ca] Gil Forcada