Lots of new RPMS available

My build environment is fleshing out enough to start providing a number of
useful packages, which are available via FTP from anakin.cse.ogi.edu in
/pub/gnome/:

core-unstable/
	glib+-1.2.2-OGI.i386.rpm
	gtk+-1.2.2-OGI.i386.rpm
	gnumeric-0.24-OGI.i386.rpm
latest/
	ggv-0.26-OGI.i386.rpm
	gnome-print-0.1.1-OGI.i386.rpm
	gnome-print-devel-0.1.1-OGI.i386.rpm
other/
	xscreensaver-3.08-1.i386.rpm (built with libc6 contrib Mesa-3.0-2)
cvssnap/
	Eterm/
	achtung/
	bonobo/
	dia/
	ezpaint/
	genius/
	glade/
	gle/ (requires glib-1.2.2 and gtk+-1.2.2 from core-unstable)
	gnome-media/
	gnome-print/
	gtkgarea/ (built with libc6 contrib Mesa-3.0-2)
	gwp/
	gxtar/

More of everything will be added as I have time.  Depressingly enough,
just about everything I could build with 15 minutes max per package
writing workarounds is there.  That means there's a lot of work to be done
in the area of getting GNOME stuff building regularly.

The CVS snapshot builds will be (not this first set yet) taken at midnight
Pacific time, and built against either the most recent available
tarball-based built of dependencies, or that day's CVS snapshot if no
tarballs have been released.

Everything is built against the latest RHAD set of 1.0 RPMS.

Download, install, and be merry:  ftp://anakin.cse.ogi.edu/pub/gnome/

TTYL,
    Omega

         Erik Walthinsen <omega@cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user