Re: [g-a-devel] Could we release new Accerciser version ? Last one was on 2016-09-20

Le 12/01/2019 à 11:01, apinheiro a écrit :
Hi,

I have just rolled a new Accerciser release. It is basically all
included on master since the last release. You can see the details on
the announcement I have just send.

Thank you very much Alejandro for this.

Ideally we would need the agreement of current maintainer. But as far as
I understand your previous email, you didn't get any answer from Javier.
Could you confirm that? If we don't get any answer from Javier, the
alternative is asking permission at desktop-devel-list gnome org (or
perhaps at the foundation list).

I've contacted Javier to make the Samuel patches about the iPython5 support available, he has made the review.

I really respect the Javier work on Accerciser and his involvement on accessibility. I've contacted him privately the 2018-10-17 about Accerciser release without any answer from him. I personally consider we shouldn't wait more because I shouldn't have to request a new release to a maintainer after years. I assume he no longer has the time to work on Accerciser.

@Alejandro: Does Samuel need to have a sponsor to become a maintainer ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Alex.