Re: [g-a-devel] Could we release new Accerciser version ? Last one was on 2016-09-20

On 12/1/19 18:04, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

apinheiro, le sam. 12 janv. 2019 11:01:42 +0100, a ecrit:
Having said so, WARNING, it is a blind release. I took what it was
available on master, and checked that compiled with make distcheck, but
I didn't test it. I would really really appreciate some testing,
It seems to be working fine for my needs at least :)

Ok, thanks for the testing.

So Alex, is any of you volunteering to co-maintaine accerciser?
Samuel perhaps?
I can happily co-maintain, yes :)
I use it very often anyway, so I'm already making sure it does work,
anyway :)

Awesome! Thanks. I have re-added Javier on this email thread (I didn't
include it on the previous email by mistake). So Javier, if you are reading:

What do you think about adding Samuel Thibault as Accerciser co-maintainer?

Having said so, as we didn't have too much activity from Javier lately,
as I mentioned, the fallback plan would be ask on desktop-devel. I think
that wait ~two weeks for Javier is reasonable.

PS: I tried to find an alternative Javier email, but I was not lucky. If
any of you know an alternative way to contact Javier, go ahead please.

BR

Samuel