Re: [g-a-devel] Could we release new Accerciser version ? Last one was on 2016-09-20

Hello,

apinheiro, le sam. 12 janv. 2019 11:01:42 +0100, a ecrit:
Having said so, WARNING, it is a blind release. I took what it was
available on master, and checked that compiled with make distcheck, but
I didn't test it. I would really really appreciate some testing,

It seems to be working fine for my needs at least :)

So Alex, is any of you volunteering to co-maintaine accerciser?
Samuel perhaps?

I can happily co-maintain, yes :)
I use it very often anyway, so I'm already making sure it does work,
anyway :)

Samuel