Re: GNOME shell magnifier does not track Java UI events

Le 25/04/2017 à 10:26, Cancrinus, Bas(AWF) a écrit :
14. Notepad starts and UI tracking works fine.
Do you tell me that it works with Compiz ? If yes, what is the remaining issue ?

The Notepad demo works with Compiz Ezoom, but IntelliJ IDEA (step 15-20) does not. And that's what I need to
do my job.

Okay, great news.

Any ideas how to proceed?

You should determine what toolkit is used by your IDE and check the accessibility of this toolkit. Are you sure that your IDE emits accessibility events ? You could check accessibility events with Accerciser.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager