Re: GNOME shell magnifier does not track Java UI events

Le 24/04/2017 à 14:08, Cancrinus, Bas(AWF) a écrit :
Do you know the state of the Java ATK wrapper ?
It would be really nice if someone could step up and answer that question.
CCing Magdalen, Java ATK Wrapper maintainer.
What's the current state of affairs? I'd like to break the chain and have an alternative for
ZoomText/Windows. What more can I do to get there?

Could you give me a detailed test that I can do on Debian to check if my screen magnifier (ezoom from Hypra) can resolve your issue ?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager