Re: Java ATK Wrapper

Hello,

About a week ago I have also tried java atk wrapper with jdk8 on arch linux.

It's still a work in progress PKGBUILD script I do have here because it installs some files into ~/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/lib/ i.e. into my home directory instead of system wide usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/lib/ .

If I copy the files manually to the appropriate place I can't get SwingSet3 to work with orca it used to work about a year ago, so I am afraid there is something going on with either java atk wrapper on arch linux or java atk wrapper vs openjdk8.

Here is my PKGBUILD script if anyone wishes to take a look at it and suggest improvements: http://files.pvagner.tk/java-atk-wrapper-git.tar.gz

I might also look how fedora is packaging java atk wrapper if I won't get a hint or I won't be able to figure this on my own.

Greetings

Peter