Java ATK Wrapper

Hi,
I'm using Fedora 23 with Orca, at-spi2-core, at-spi2-atk and pyat-spi from source. OpenJDK version is 1.8.0.
I folloed this wiki article:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Accessibility/JavaAtkWrapper
I installed both Java ATK wrapper and SwingSet3 from source.
When I run SwingSet3 as described in the article, it's inaccessible with Orca and it's not visible in the
Accerciser's tree with applications.
Is it working for you? If it is, I'll install the debug symbols and will try to get more information.
Other debugging tips, apart from what's available in the article, are also welcomed.

--
Best wishes,
Zahari