Re: New to List

Patti,

That sounds very interesting, I hope I can help you in some way with your project.

Thanks!
~Will

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 7:52 AM Patti Ordóñez <pattiordonez gmail com> wrote:

Hi William,

I am an Assistant Professor at the University of Puerto Rico who is using Simon to build a generic spoken programming language for speech recognition systems for which you can create language specific scenarios. My students and I just submitted a paper to ASSETS on the topic. Peter Grasch at KDE is actually still actively involved with Simon and has been incredibly helpful with our project.  We are very interested in making our project open source so that we can have people contribute to the language and the scenarios simply because spoken languages are developed by communities so we need a programming community to help us develop this one.