Re: New to List

Dear Jason,

I got interested by your writing and looked up the articles. I guess
these two are the ones you refer to, dating back to 2013:

https://lwn.net/Articles/531937/
About the release of Simon 0.4.0. Unfortunately not much has seemed to
have happend since then, looking at the projects website:
http://simon-listens.org/

https://lwn.net/Articles/560086/
A generic speech recognition article later that year, regarding a proof
of concept by Peter Grasch at Akademy. Much groundwork seems to be
required still. For example building a database for software training,
which Microsoft, Apple, and Google have been crowdsourcing for years
https://lwn.net/Articles/560086/

Kind regards,
Nico Rikken