Re: New to List

Thanks Will,
that was very insightful. The interface seemed very cumbersome to me as
a regular user and I was already thinking about more time-efficient ways
to structure the keyboard characters.
Looking further into it I found that for The Grid apparently custom
keyboards are available for scanning
https://grids.sensorysoftware.com/en differentiating in use-cases,
programs, and the features they provide like feedback and communication
type (symbols, text, stickmen) and the available input-types.
I would assume having integration with a derived command-interface like
Ubuntu's Heads up Display (e.g. by scanning the options) would allow
efficient computer control across applications.

Has the offering improved since your video's from 2013?

Kind regards,
Nico Rikken