Re: A11y at GUADEC 2015

Hi Alejandro nice to hear from you.

We were briefly talking about your email
during today a11y team weekly meeting.
Yeah noticed that in the logs, thanks for doing that. I'm impressed
given that I sent the mail just few hours before the meeting.

We all agreed that what you
suggest is a good idea.
Cool.

In fact we were doing a lot of what you mention
on previous GUADECs.
Ok.

Some people have
conflicting agendas that prevent them from going this year to GUADEC,
and other people still don't know if they are going.
Well I hope that as many as possible can attend GUADEC 2015 and that
travel committee will be generous with travel sponsorship to A11y team
members who need request it.

I'm personally willing to reach out the travel committee and let them
know this. This is also a reason I think it would be good if we could
do some coordinated planning in good time before the conference.

So we will retake
possible GUADEC activities on the following weeks, hoping that the
situation would be clearer.
I see this sounds good to me. I'm very happy to attend a meeting once
the team have decided its ready to start discuss more detailed GUADEC
2015 plans.

Again if I see the that GNOME A11y team can come up with a strong
agenda for GUADEC 2015 I will in turn do efforts of reaching out to
relevant stakeholders in Sweden to promote  and them to the
conference.

In any case I hope you and the other GNOME A11y team members
understand that A11y is something we in local organizing team care
much about, its also means that we really want A11y team members to
feel welcome to Gothenburg this summer.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst