Re: A11y at GUADEC 2015

On 09/04/15 15:09, Oliver Propst wrote:
Hi, my name is Oliver Propst,

Hi Oliver,

Let's keep in touch, don't hesitate to reach to me or other members of
the local GUADEC 2015 team if you want to elaborate on plans, I could
for example see that we could have a meeting about this in the near
future.

Thanks for contacting us. We were briefly talking about your email
during today a11y team weekly meeting. We all agreed that what you
suggest is a good idea. In fact we were doing a lot of what you mention
on previous GUADECs. But we also concluded that right now it is too
early to start to organize that kind of activities, due the uncertainty
of people from the a11y team available at the GUADEC. Some people have
conflicting agendas that prevent them from going this year to GUADEC,
and other people still don't know if they are going. So we will retake
possible GUADEC activities on the following weeks, hoping that the
situation would be clearer.

Again, thanks for pinging us

Best regards

--
Alejandro Piñeiro (apinheiro igalia com)