Re: [Support] Gnome 3.14 hits Arch linux repos, also on Manjaro unstable repos.

Hello,
I apologize we have most likelly missunderstood each other.
We both mean the same thing and still we are saying that we don't agree.
The fact accessibility support is moving forward on the gnome desktop is a sure thing and none of us is about to change or supress that. It is possible Mate developers did something in order to improve mate desktop accessibility but when compared to the efforts of gnome developers the amount of work being done is minimal.

Thanks and greetings

Peter