Accerciser

Hello,
Is accerciser enough accessible to be usefull to me while running with orca?
I am trying to learn some basics about accessibility and I expect to be able to do some simple tasks e.g. labeling unlabeled controls, describing images etc. Up to now I was just playing with this applying various changes and testing with orca but I am unable to get image labelling to work the way I am expecting it to so I would like to try using accerciser to see existing already accessible apps.

I can browse an object but I am unable to figure out how I can change to the different objects, explore the children etc. Is anyone blind using this to some success?

Thanks and greetings

Peter