Re: GNOME accessibility in the Web

----- Mensaje original -----

I've realised that we have a _much_ updated accessibility user documentation in the yelp gnome help
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-user-docs/tree/gnome-help/C/a11y.page

I'll ask the documentation team about how we can switch the GNOME Desktop Accessibility Guide to this one and I'll happy to help update the missing bits and maintaining, unless anyone raise any concerns.

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin