Re: Accessibility meeting in Randa,Switzerland

On 05/21/2012 04:46 PM, Mario Fux wrote:
> Good morning
Hi, sorry for the delay answering this mail.

> I'm a lurker on this list and the main organizer of the Randa Meetings [1]. In
> the first two years we had just KDE people there and last year finally two
> Gnome people (Seif Lotfy and Ryan Lortie).
>
> This year one of the meetings will be about a11y in KDE software and Qt and
> we'd like to have some Gnome people there as well. I know the Gnome world less
> well but I'm sure you organize some kind of sprints from time to time as well.

Thanks for the invitation. Just to know more about this, what is the
purpose of the a11y meeting? Would it be a kind of 2-3 hour coordination
meeting? A full-day hackfest-like meeting?

> If you're interested please add yourself to the following doodle where we try
> to find the date which matches best:
> http://doodle.com/svghf38ibdg6k9dv

I am interested, because I think it's important to continue our
collaboration with the KDE community. The brief meeting that we had last
year at GUADEC was a good start, and having the presence of Frederik at
the ATK/AT-SPI2 hackfests was valuable.

At this time I can't confirm my presence there, mainly due to the
uncertainty of travel funding. I will try to figure something out in the
next couple of months. About the dates, right now I'm ok with both of them.

> And if you've questions don't hesitated to ask. Oh and please forward this
> mail to lists and persons you think makes sense.

Again, thanks for the invitation.

Best regards

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias