Accessibility meeting in Randa,Switzerland

Good morning

I'm a lurker on this list and the main organizer of the Randa Meetings [1]. In
the first two years we had just KDE people there and last year finally two
Gnome people (Seif Lotfy and Ryan Lortie).

This year one of the meetings will be about a11y in KDE software and Qt and
we'd like to have some Gnome people there as well. I know the Gnome world less
well but I'm sure you organize some kind of sprints from time to time as well.

If you're interested please add yourself to the following doodle where we try
to find the date which matches best:
http://doodle.com/svghf38ibdg6k9dv

And if you've questions don't hesitated to ask. Oh and please forward this
mail to lists and persons you think makes sense.

griits & thx
Mario

[1] http://community.kde.org/Sprints/Randa