Re: A11y for Linux on ARM

Hi, sorry for the delay of the answer

On 05/22/2012 03:43 PM, Pete Brunet wrote:
> Thanks Piñeiro, Is
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/java-atk-wrapper
> part of the stack?

As far as I know, no. java-atk-wrapper was not tested on maemo. In
general, I think that java was not really popular on maemo. And I think
that this didn't change with Meego or Tizen.

> What automated test tools were used?

Dogtail and some derived work based on that. You can take a look on this:

http://hildon-test-aut.garage.maemo.org/

Anyway, take into account that these days hildon, maemo and meego are
considered "old technologies" by several people. The reason I mentioned
them is to answer your original question about if a11y stack was used on
ARM, as was the case.

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias