Re: Keybindings for the Magnifier

Thank you very much for that, Joseph. That is exactly what I was looking for.

This will make things much easier, hopefully, rather than having to go into GNOME Control Center to set the keybindings each time I use a live system. I really appreciate you taking the time to write me back about this.

Take care.