Keybindings for the Magnifier

Hello there!

I am curious as to whether or not it is possible to set the magnifier's keybindings (turn on/off, zoom in/out) by setting keys via the command line. I ask this because if this is possible, it would make things a lot more convenient in using a live system (at least in my case) as I tend to work on PCs (troubleshooting and data recovery) using live Lnux distros (and I sometimes require magnification to do this). If this can be done then I could write a simple shell script which I could use to set these bindings. Right now, each time I boot into a live system, I go into System Settings (GNOME Control Center) and manually set the keybindings under the Universal Access section of the Shortcuts tab in the Keyboard settings dialog.

Is it at all possible to set these bindings via the command line? If so, how would I go about doing this?

Thank you very much for any input on this topic!

Take care.