Re: Can the community work with Gnome to improve GTK+ a11y?

I generally agree with Peter here…

I think the user agent, Orca in this case, can and should provide augmentations to the overall user experience. Items that do not gain focus ordinarily need to be presented to users with vision impairment anyway as knowing what isn't available in a certain mode is tremendously important to us.