Re: Gnome menu

Well, I am getting different results -- using orca -- when I use
control-alt-tab the first thing I get is bottom edge expanded edge panel
frame and the next time I press them, it just says top expanded edge
panel frame.  When I am there it says menubar and if I hit right arrow
it says my user name menu and I see things like available, busy, system
settings, some others and logout.  I have to run orca from
gnome-terminal by hand, it seems not to run when the session starts --
using startx.  Is this the way things are supposed to work or is
something broke?