GNOME 3/Shell Magnifier(s)

Hello, everyone.;

I have been a blind Linux user since Ubuntu 6.06.

I am looking forward to see what lies ahead for the different desktop environments. I have grown accustomed to GNOME 2.x, but I am really looking forward to getting to try out GNOME 3/Shell. I have a very quick question:

I would usually use the Enhanced Zoom Desktop (eZoom) plugin in Compiz for screen magnification in GNOME 2, but I am unsure as to whether or not this is an option in GNOME 3/shell. At this point, is there an option for fullscreen magnification in GNOME 3? If so, what methods would I use to activate it?

I am currently using Linux Mint 11 on my home PC, but I plan to upgrade to Linux Mint 12 when it arrives, and since it ships with GNOME 3 I just want to be prepared and to know what to expect.

I appreciate your input and your help. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to what will come with GNOME in the future.