Thinking about cancelling tomorrow's team meeting

Hey all.

Tomorrow in the U.S. is Thanksgiving Day. In addition, Piñeiro has a schedule conflict with our regular team meeting. And, to my knowledge, we do not have any must-discuss-now issues. So I'm thinking that it might make sense to skip the team meeting tomorrow and resume the following week. If anyone has objections, pressing topics, etc., please let us know and we'll do the meeting. Otherwise, see y'all 1 December.

Thanks and take care.
--joanie