Re: Negativ Layout in Gnome 3

----- Mensaje original -----

GNOME shell, the new interface used by GNOME 3 doesn't use compiz at all,
it uses mutter. So I guess if you are using the GNOME 3 fallback mode.

I recommend you to use a  High Contrast theme (check the a11y icon in
gnome shell or in System Settings >Universal Access) and a High Contrast
Inverse GTK+ Theme (use the application gnome-tweak-tool or Advanced
Settings)

Evince, the document reader application, also has an inverted color built-in option
that I think can be useful for you. AFAIK, you can also tweak your favorite browser
for rendering pages with inverted colors (using a plugin, customized css, etc)

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin

PS: For GNOME 3.4 there are plans for better High Contrast themes and the
Magnification in GNOME Shell will include contrast Effects