=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IE5lZ2F0aXYgTGF5b3V0IGluIEdub21lIDM=?=

Thank you Juanjo,

I used Compiz with Gnome 2 (Ubuntu 10.4 -11.04) and it pleased me with
simplicity of inverting colors - just one keystroke - which pushed
Ubuntu and (Linux at all) towards the choice of my primary OS. I was
tired (or lazy) to set up desktop themes and fiddle with settings of
browser and office suite every time I reinstall system. When I needed to
see a picture in its true colors or watch a movie I just turned the
single window  back to positive. However then in 11.04 there came a
regression (or bug you might call it) when no more the newly opened
windows remembered negative state as default.
HighContrastInverse theme is a nice feature and I used to use it also in
WindowsXP, where no better solution could be found besides a graphics
tweaking application named Powerstrip, with annoying pop-up window on
startup. Yet, the theme looks too much austere to please one's eyes.
There are also a handy plug-ins to Firefox, at least BYM to mention,
that do its job well  by modifying the design (e.g. CSS style) of
webpages.
I counsel to use xcalib because of it's simplicity, though it's not
fully satisfying (inverts everything including pictures).
However I'm looking forward to seeing Gnome 3.4 meets my requirements.

Regards
Tomas

gnome-accessibility-list gnome org <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
> Predmet: Re: Negativ Layout in Gnome 3

Contrast