=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IE5lZ2F0aXYgTGF5b3V0IGluIEdub21lIDM=?=

Hi all,

I also miss the negative colours option in Gnome 3, since my eyes get
rapidly tired staring at bright colours prevailing on
desktop/webpages/documents.
Already when Compiz was not able to invert newly opened window I was
alarmed and looked for some permanent solution. On one forum I found a
faint notion of a simple utility called xcalib. Just type

xcalib -i -a

to terminal or make shortcut on your desktop (or add to startup
applications). It does not satisfy the need of inverting specific
window, nor leaving out desktop background image, but it can save our
eyes until the accessibility option is implemented in Gnome 3.

Tomas