unity 11.10 f10 key question

I have been trying to make the f10 key bring up the menus in Eclipse.  There
are people out on the web that say you use ccsm
(compizconfig-settings-manager) and some say use gconf-editor.  I have been
able to unset the f10 value in the gconf-editor but the f10 key still brings
up some desktop window rather than the application menu.  I tried using the
ccsm but it doesn't seem accessible or I can't find the setting the people
on the web tell me to set.  So what I am wondering is if anyone out here
knows how to get the f10 key to behave wand bring up the application menu
when in Eclipse in 11.10 Unity with orca?

Ken