Re: unity 11.10 f10 key question

On Sat, Nov 05, 2011 at 03:23:45PM EDT, Ken Perry wrote:

> I have been trying to make the f10 key bring up the menus in Eclipse.

Unfortunately, eclipse is one of those applications that doesn't seem to work properly with the global menu bar. There is a bug about this, but I can't dig up the bug number at the moment. There is also a work-around in that bug. When I look up the bug number, I will reply back with the work-around, which is likely to disable the global menu for eclipse.

Luke