UPDATED: UDS Accessibility Sessions November 2

Please note the added session in bold today due to a scheduling conflict.

The schedule has changed some so today we get a different session than
we were expecting.

11:00 EDT (15:00 UTC)
Community Accessibility Testing
Bonaire 1
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/desktop-p-accessibility-team-testing
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-p/meeting/19797/desktop-p-accessibility-team-testing/

16:15 EDT (20:15 UTC)
Accessibility Community Team Goals
Antigua 2
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-p-accessibility-team-community-goals
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-p/meeting/19734/community-p-accessibility-team-community-goals/
*A note on this one is that I'm bringing up my new advocacy project I'd like to start that is more than just Ubuntu, which I'm currently calling Accessibility From the Start

The other two accessibility specific sessions will be tomorrow. (Yes, there are still 2 sessions tomorrow, one has been added on Kubuntu A11y.)

I hope to see some of you there either in person or remotely! If you have trouble accessing the etherpads, please sign into launchpad and request to join the Ubuntu Etherpad team[0]

Thanks!
Penelope

[0] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-etherpad