Re: Negativ Layout in Gnome 3
- From: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- To: Joanmarie Diggs <joanied gnome org>
- Cc: "gnome-accessibility-list gnome org" <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>, Håkon Emil Olsen <hemilo92 yahoo com>
- Subject: Re: Negativ Layout in Gnome 3
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 09:54:29 +0200
On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 01:56:10AM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
> GNOME Shell Magnifier should be able to provide this capability (and do
> so even at a magnification level of 1x for those who need inverse
> brightness/color without magnification). Getting this functionality
> fully integrated into the GNOME 3 environment is something that still
> needs to be done.
Do you know if someone is working on this and timeframe? Would we have
it by GNOME 3.2?
] [Thread Prev