Re: GNOME High Contrast Icon Theme

Hi Meg,

You wrote:
Joseph// Scheuhammer has agreed to show these drafts to the Occupational Therapist who works on site with him.

Here is what she had to say:

The high contrast figures would work best for a low vision user. Figures 4 & 5 can be easily seen when the colour scheme of the display is altered (from inverted brightness, to yellow and black to black and white inverted). Figures 6 and 7 are not as clear when using various colour schemes. I do find figure 3 hard on the eyes, and when magnified at higher magnification, it’s hard to determine what the icon represents. Hope this helps.

--
;;;;joseph

'I had some dreams, they were clowns in my coffee. Clowns in my coffee.'
                     - C. Simon (misheard lyric) -