Looking to get Iceweasel back

Greetings and Salutations

Whilst trying to access my browser iceweasel, I got the following
error message. Mind you, I am running the Debian system with gnome
as the graphical segment of my Linux system. The key binding for
Iceweasel is ctrl-shft-i. I am supposed to then be able to hit alt-
d and then enter what ever web-address I need. I got the following
error message upon using ctrl-shft-i:

"address not found. Iceweasel can't find the server at
www.google.com.uk.

The info on the screen went on to enquire as to whether or not I
was sure that I had typed in the correct address without any typos,
and it then cited a few other possibilities.

I would feel most kindly disposed toward anyone who can tell me how
to get my browser back, because I really want and miss it.

Most Cordially Indeed,
Riverwind

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/