Re: Frist Impressions of GNOME 3's Zoom Feature

On Vie, 16 de Diciembre de 2011, 12:20 am, Robert Cole dijo:
> Hello again!
>
> I installed Ubuntu on may laptop using Wubi within Windows XP, and I was
> just testing Orca and GNOME 3 a few moments ago. I decided that I should
> try out the Zoom feature as well to see if the lag which I mentioned in
> previous e-mails existed there as well. I am glad to say that it did not
> exist. I will have to do some more testing on my desktop machine to see
> if the lag was caused by Shell extensions or by the graphics card.

Just to mention that some graphics card have free and non-free drivers.
For example nvidia cards have free drivers like and Nouveau and  non-free
official drivers from NVIDIA.

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin