Re: Mixed version of the accerciser page (docbook/mallard)

Hi, everybody!

Sorry for my delay in answering this mail; I didn't have much time last week. It seems like we'll have to rewrite many things about the accerciser module. One important structural doubt I have is: how do I add subsections in a mallard section? It's gonna be very important now, since everything's gonna be divided in topics.

I did a better draft with section 1 from docbook (I basically translated it to Mallard) and now I'm sending it to you. I know the content will change dramatically, but I need to get familiar with mallard first and the tutorials in projectmallard.org are not helping that much. The subsection issue, in particular, is my biggest doubt right now.

About the content: how much of the older docbook document you think we can use in this new mallard version? Many of the suggested topics aren't answered there, but some are. Do you have any idea about which topics are truly outdated?

Maybe it would be more productive if we could see each other on IRC (specially Brian and Nitz). It's gonna be a holiday in Brazil on friday, but I'll be available tomorrow before the meeting. Will any of you be there? Maybe it's better to discuss the content.

Best

PS: 'Yelp accerciser.page' doesn't work in my ubuntu 10.10. It says 'Unable to load page The requested URI "accerciser.page" is invalid'. Is it normal or did I make any syntax errors?

--
Aline Bessa
GNU/Linux Registered User #452373