Re: gnome 3 orca keyboard commands

Hi Jonathan.

> I'm running Fedora 15 and was wondering if anyone could point me in the
> right direction to find some documentation on the keyboard commands for
> gnome 3 and orca. I looked at the live.gnome site for Orca and the
> documentation is the old commands for orca on gnome 2.x. Thanks for your
> time and help.

1. The Orca documentation lives in Orca now.

2. live.gnome.org/Orca continues to be the community-maintained wiki

3. There are not "Orca commands for GNOME 3" versus "Orca commands for
   GNOME 2". Orca continues to be designed primary to provide access to
   a fully-accessible (and keyboard navigable) desktop environment. And
   specific Orca commands (i.e. keybindings) have not changed. Thus what
   you are really looking for is "how to use GNOME 3 using the keyboard
   rather than the mouse."

4. Desktop help for GNOME 3 can be found at:
   http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/

Beyond that, if you're "just" running Fedora 15, grab Orca (gnome-3-0
branch) from git and/or wait for the 3.0.1 release to come out (next
week). I've recently committed some fixes for Orca bugs that you'll
want.

Take care.
--joanie