accessibility devroom at FOSDEM 2011

Hi,

I just checked the call for participation at <http://fosdem.org/2011/call_for_participation>. That page contains a list of devrooms at FOSDEM 2011 with links to their call for talks and the submission deadline. There is no accessibilit devroom in this list. Does anybody know why this is?
I haven't seen a call for the accessibility devroom.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe