Outreach meeting dates

Hi everybody ,

As discussed In todays A11y meeting  , there is a need of a proper
outreach plan so as to manage the tech talks and outreach talks
effectively. Now  we (Bryen,Steve and Myself) came to a decision that it
would be good to arrange a meeting and get this thing (Outreach plan)
started.Below are the mentioned options or possible date and time for
the meeting - which should be comfortable to Bryen,Steve and me.Please
go through it and reply which would be the best possible one.

1) 19th May, 2010 (Wednesday) - 19:00 UTC  [1]
2) 20th May, 2010 (Thursday) - 13:00 UTC  [2]
3) 21st May, 2010 (Friday) - 17:00 UTC  [3]

Waiting to hear from you .

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=19&month=5&year=2010&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
[2]