Re: New developments on Caribou

Thanks to all for your responses!!

Our intention is to make Caribou as flexible as we can, and the
prediction options shall be configurable.

We have a little video-demo with the work done until now [0], I would
like you too see the video, feedback is welcome.

We didn't publish the code yet because is still buggy.

Cheers!

David Pellicer

[0] http://is.gd/c72P1