Meeting Reminder

For all you folks out there, and those of you in the U.S. who want to be
up in the middle of the night, this is your friendly reminder that we
have a meeting scheduled this week for 06:00 UTC.

Click here for the time in your local area:  http://bit.ly/b4l5NN

Agenda will remain generally the same as it has been for the last few
weeks, but we should also begin to do a recap/look at anything we need
to anticipate or cover for the upcoming summer months as that's a period
when many of us will be travelling or on different schedules than
normally and we don't want things to fall through the cracks.

Thanks to all and see ya Thursday!

Bryen M Yunashko
GNOME-A11y Outreach