Re: Advice wrt custom pygtk widget and atk

Hi Matthew,

I am not familiar with Python. But for C, if you have a costom cell renderer, you will need to implement its accessibility peer. Its base class will be GailRendererCellClass, GailTextCell would be a good example. And you need to register your accessibility class so that GAIL knows which is your class's GUI peer (gailfactory.c).

Li