Help Wanted for GUADEC

Hi,

I'm Sanne te Meerman, from Holland, and I'm part of the dutch team organising GUADEC. Some of you may know me, as I've been active on the marketing list.

I'm very interested in the A11y project, as it's a great project that shows the power of GNOME and the possibilities of Free/Open Source development. I'm currently organising a pre-conference on monday the 26th of July. During this pre-conference, it would be great if people who have experience with i.e. the 'ONCE - a11y project' (I don't know the exact name of the project) in Extremadura could tell something about the project.

I hope you can help me connect with people involved with accessibility who are experienced with succesful projects in Europe. The pre-conference might be a great way to showcase the a11y project and GNOME.

Let me know,
Best,
Sanne te Meerman
www.guadec.org