CSUN Booth

My apologies for not showing up at the meeting.

>From reading the minutes, it looks like people are supportive of us
having a booth, it will cost $2,000 and come out of the foundations
"a11y budget".

I would like to see us get some distro company to sponsor it, so we
could give away their CDs, have a business we could point to when people
show interest in using GNOME, and of course fund our presence. So
hopefully we could get this money back in the form of a sponsorship.