Reminder: Sign up for AEGIS wish list

In the coming weeks, we're going to have to start tightening up our
plans for the AEGIS/GNOME-A11y Hackfest.  In order to do so in the best
way possible, we need you to sign up on the Wishlist on the AEGIS page

You should add your name to the wishlist if you think you have a good
reason to go, even if you're not sure you can afford to go.  The more we
know who wants to go and *should* go, the more we can look at possible
funding support to cover travel.

Thanks all, and see you in Seville!

Bryen M Yunashko
GNOME-A11y Outreach