Reminder: Sign up for AEGIS wish list

Folks,

In the coming weeks, we're going to have to start tightening up our
plans for the AEGIS/GNOME-A11y Hackfest.  In order to do so in the best
way possible, we need you to sign up on the Wishlist on the AEGIS page
at http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/HackfestAEGIS2010

You should add your name to the wishlist if you think you have a good
reason to go, even if you're not sure you can afford to go.  The more we
know who wants to go and *should* go, the more we can look at possible
funding support to cover travel.

Thanks all, and see you in Seville!

Bryen M Yunashko
GNOME-A11y Outreach