Re: Important: If you need a travel sponsorship from the Foundation for AEGIS, you must apply now!

Gang,

Separate from whether anyone sponsors your conference fee or not, to take advantage of the "GNOME Hackfest" price (equivalent to the student price), please put the word "GNOME" into the "Student ID Number" field on the registration page, at: http://aegis-conference.eu/pages/register.html

Regards,

Peter