Re: Important: If you need a travel sponsorship from the Foundation for AEGIS, you must apply now!

 On 15/07/10 3:04 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
As discussed at today's a11y team meeting [1], if you are planning on
attending the AEGIS Conference and Hackfest [2] and if you will require
sponsorship from the GNOME Foundation in order to do so, you need to
apply now. ... the deadline is one week from today: 22 July.

I have one missing piece: the cost of attending the conference. Since I would be going as a Speaker, I *think* I would have to register. Looking over the registration page (http://www.aegis-conference.eu/pages/register.html), my best guess is I qualify as a "... researchers, developers ...", wherein the fee is 161 euros.

Can anyone confirm?

--
;;;;joseph

'Clown control to Mao Tse Tung.'