looking for someone to share a room with at CSUN

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to share a room with at CSUN. I have GNOME
Foundation funding for half of the amount of conference rate at the
Manchester Grand Hyatt and I have a reservation for a room with two
beds from March 22 - 27. Don't worry, I can still cancel it :-).

If I can't find somebody to share with by tomorrow evening, I'm going
to book a room at a nearby, cheaper hotel so I'll still be able to
attend :-).

Send me a personal message if your interested.

Cheers, Ben