Re: An Open Letter to Oracle on the Topic Of Accessibility
- From: Willie Walker <walker willie gmail com>
- To: Steven Edwards <cureadvocate bellsouth net>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: An Open Letter to Oracle on the Topic Of Accessibility
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:00:28 -0500
I don't believe anything has been taped or put on line. I could post my
slides if you are interested.
On Wed, 2010-02-24 at 11:39 -0500, Steven Edwards wrote:
> > I recently gave a 2 hour talk on GNOME and GNOME accessibility to the
> > computer science department at RPI. We also worked with the HFOSS folks
> > at Trinity College in Connecticut to bring GNOME and GNOME accessibility
> > into their open source program.
> > Will
> Are any of your recent talks viewable online? While I have never
> attended one, I think it would be a great topic for a Google TechTalk or
> O'Reilly Media presentation.
] [Thread Prev